The personal data you provide to our company through the channels mentioned above or by any means are processed and recorded in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Art. 6698, the directives given by the Personal Data Protection Authority, the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board and the relevant regulations.You can access the information on the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data, the data processing conditions and for which purposes your data is processed, from the clarification text and the express consent text.The personal data of the persons concerned are stored by our company within the scope of this privacy and security policy in accordance with the legal regulations.You can review our Retention and Disposal policy for the destruction of personal data.
- The definitions of terms in this policy are as follows;
- Explicit consent: Consent on a specific subject, based on information and expressed with free will,
- Make anonymous: Making personal data incapable of being associated with an identified or identifiable natural person under any circumstances, even by matching with other data,
- Related person: The natural person whose personal data is processed,
- Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
- Processing of personal data: All kinds of operations performed on data such asobtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, explaining, transferring, taking over, making it available, classifying or preventing its use by completely or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system,
- Board: Personal Data Protection Board
g.Institution: Personal Data Protection Authority
- Data processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
- Data registration system: The registration system in which personal data is processed and structured according to certain criteria,
- Data controller: It refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
Your personal data is processed through Google Analytics for the purpose of preparing, implementing and enforcing a sales contract for the product and services you have purchased or any contract to be concluded between us, to respond to your requests and to provide information about all products and services of the company with the consent of the person concerned.
- In order to develop and support business activities related to electronic commerce, our company will make commercial notifications regarding the above-mentioned products via e-mail or similar electronic communication tools (as SMS) or phone calls.If you do not want to receive such notifications or if you want to change your preferences regarding receiving such notifications, you can change your preferences by entering your own profile tab on the website.Only those who are e-mail subscribers can cancel their subscription by clicking the unsubscribe link shared under the e-mail.
- If you have priveded us personal information about third parties, it will be your responsibility to inform the person or persons about the processing and use of their personal information and to obtain their express consent for the use of such information for the above-mentioned purposes.In case you have purchased a product or service, the personal information of the third party provided by you will be used for the purposes below:
- Managing the shipment of the product subject to sale and / or controlling the correct delivery
- To deal with any questions or suggestions that you or a third party may have.
- In case you want to return the product you have purchased, the personal information provided by you will be used only for the following purposes;
(a) managing the process of return request and receiving products from the door,
(b) to meet any of your requests regarding the refund you have requested
(c) confirming that your refund request has been accepted and then sending the refund amount via e-mail or any other similar electronic means.
YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATIONS;
- Our company does not store credit card information in our system in any way for the security of people who use credit cards for payment in product and service purchases.
- There are two things you need to pay attention to understand that you are on a secure site when you enter the transaction process.One of them is a key or lock icon on the bottom line of your browser.This indicates that you are on a secure website and all your information is encrypted and protected.This information is used only depending on the sales process and in the direction of the instructions you give.The information about the credit card used during shopping is encrypted with 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol independently of our shopping sites and sent to the relevant bank for query.If the usability of the card is confirmed, shopping continues.As no information about the card can be viewed or recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
- The reliability of the payment/invoice/delivery address information of the orders placed online with a credit card is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud.Therefore, the accuracy of financial and address/telephone information must first be confirmed in order for customers who order from our shopping sites for the first time to reach the supply and delivery stage.In order to check this information, if necessary, the customer who has the credit card or the relevant bank are contacted.
- Only you can access and change all the information you have given while becoming a member.As long as you keep your member login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you.For this purpose, it is acted within the 128-bit SSL security area during the subscription process.This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be broken.For detailed information, you can get information by contacting us at [email protected]
- Please never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to our Company's Customer Service regarding any of your orders.Information contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
DATA TRANSMISSION AND SHARING
- Relevant person information can only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by official authorities and in cases where it is obliged to make a statement to official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND TECHNICAL MEASURES FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- Only the person concerned can access all the information entered into the system, and only he can change this information.It is not possible for anyone else to access and change this information.
- Strong protections such as firewalls, data encryption and secure systems are used over the website or social media channels.Whether there is a data breach is constantly monitored by the special programs we use, and in case of any kind of data breach, immediate action will be taken, and measures regarding cyber security will be taken immediately.It will be ensured that the employees have the knowledge to make the first intervention in this regard.Access to the website and social media accounts will be interrupted.
- In case the processed personal data is obtained by others through illegal means, this situation will be notified to the relevant person and the Board as soon as possible by our company.
- Our company and our employees as data processors in our company will not disclose and process the personal data learned in violation of the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.Our company undertakes that it is under an indefinite confidentiality obligation about the data it processes.
- Company employees are regularly provided with training on privacy, data protection and cyber security, and in case of new changes regarding data security, employees are given training on this matter immediately.
- Data security measures are updated in accordance with the work and operation of the company.
- Please beware of suspicious messages and content. Malicious people may try to scam you using e-mails, text messages, phone calls and web pages.
-Avoid suspicious requests, e-mails, and web pages.Never share your passwords with anyone. Our company will never ask for your password in an email, text or phone call.Do not respond to suspicious e-mails, text messages, instant messages, web pages, or phone calls that ask for your personal or financial information.Do not click links in emails, messages, web pages, or pop-ups from unsafe websites or senders.Choose strong passwords that are different from those you use on other sites.
- Company name: Davetiyen Betül ULUŞAN
- Address: Şehit Pilot Volkan Koçyiğit Bulvarı NO:33/A KARABAGLAR/IZMIR